Tamaño de texto

David Guetta feat Kid Cudi Memories

David Guetta feat Kid Cudi
Memories

Yeaaaa¡¡

all the crazy shit I did tonight
those will be the best memories
I just wanna let it go for the night
that would be the best
therapy for me

all the crazy shit I did tonight
those will be the best memories
I just wanna let it go for the night
that would be the best
therapy for me

hey,hey
yeah,yeah
hey,hey
yeah,yeah
hey,hey
yeah,yeah
hey,hey
yeah,yeah

(yeah)

all the crazy shit I did tonight
those will be the best memories
I just wanna let it go for the night
that would be the best
therapy for me

all the crazy shit I did tonight
those will be the best memories
I just wanna let it go for the night
that would be the best
therapy for me

hey,hey
yeah,yeah
hey,hey
yeah,yeah
hey,hey
yeah,yeah
hey,hey
yeah,yeah
hey,hey
yeah,yeah


It's getting late but I don't mind
It's getting late but I don't mind
It's getting late but I don't mind
It's getting late but I don't mind
It's getting late but I don't mind
It's getting late but I don't mind
It's getting late but I don't mind
It's getting late but I don't mind

hey,hey
yeah,yeah
hey,hey
yeah,yeah
hey,hey
yeah,yeah
hey,hey
yeah,yeah

Memories
David Guetta feat Kid Cudi

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Me interesa tu opinión, no olvides comentar!!!

Tamaño de texto

Musik Traks en tus Favoritos

Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons